Classic Bib Tights£86.00
Classic Bib Tights, featuring a chamois gel pad designed to provide all-day comfort on those long winter rides. Made from the finest of thermal fabrics improving elasticity and enhancing the fit of these winter tights further, you get a body-hugging, tailor-made feel. The high-stretch Thermoroubaix fabric guards against the cold and keeps your muscles warm.
• Designed to deliver performance, comfort and value for everyday winter cycling
• Made using a stretchy brushed-back fleece fabric to keep your muscles warm
• Bib straps use a lightweight stretch material to allow your upper body to breathe
• Contoured seams follow the shape of your legs to prevent chafing
• Tried and tested, gel chamois pad for consistent comfort
Your chamois should always be washed inside-out, so that it’s exposed to the maximum amount of water possible. A sensitive skin detergent and the double-rinse cycle are also recommended if you’re prone to rashes after long or hot rides.
Raceskin Classic Bib Tights shouldn’t be thrown in the dryer so make sure you hang them to dry (somewhere with UV exposure in order to kill off lingering bad bacteria is best if possible). Make sure your bib tights are fully dry before you put them on again!
• Wash at 30c with similar colours
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not Iron.
• Do not bleach
• Air dry
• Do not dry clean
Built-in new high density gel pad for greater support and comfort on long days in the saddle.
Lightweight thermal material
Made from lightweight thermal material with a brushed inner surface to trap warming air in cold weather.
The straps material provides greater elasticity and support and reduces pressure on the shoulders. The back is a breathable stretch woven mesh.